- Have a friend or family member struggling with addiction issues?
- Not sure how to get them help?
- Are they resistant to treatment?
- A specially trained Treatment Specialist will work with friends/ family and the addict to offer support and encourage treatment for their addiction issue.
- Call The Open Door for more information on costs and scheduling an appointment.
The Living Life Series
- Psycho Educational Groups
- Available to anyone in the community
- Class Topics include:
►Making Shared Custody Work
►Cinderella Doesn't Live Here Anymore
►Raising a Collegiate Athlete
►It's Time To Get To Post High School Training. Is Your Young Adult Ready?
►The Cycle of Addiction
For a description of the classes, click here
- Register by calling The Open Door at 724-465-2605
- Seating is limited and on a first come, first serve basis.
- Payment must be received at time of registration.
- Credit Cards accepted over the phone.